CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Back Online.

You never realize how dependant you become on the internet for certain things until you are forced to go without. I was forced to go without it just for the past 4 days and I was already going insane! You just get into the habit of doing certain things and checking certain things online everyday that when you don't have access to it all of a sudden, it's like, "what do I do?" :P I mean, everyday I check my e-mail, my two myspace accounts, my blog, other people's blogs, eonline, foodnetwork, etc etc. And when I need to know a certain piece of information I just look it up on the internet! Monday, I needed to pay my cell phone bill but couldn't because I didn't have access to the internet. Ahhhhh but the internet is back and I can now resume my usual routine. :P

Fall. I love it. (Even though it's not nearly as good out here in California ... ) But I'm excited about it just the same. I love wearing cute long sleeve sweaters and getting all cozey inside with a book or a movie on, with pumpkin pie scented candles, fall decorations, and a nice warm latte. :::sighhh:::: ahhhh yes. I think I need to go get some fall decor tomorrow ...

Cramps. They hurt. Bloated. Gahhh.

0 comments: