CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Look Like Who?

Today at work three different customers at different times told me that I looked like Swiss Miss, some German blonde girl who is apparently a mascot for some type of beer, and Rachel McAdams in 'The Notebook.' Deeeefinitely don't see the Rachel McAdams resemblance but hey, I took it as a compliment.

Also while working, a woman at my table just barfed on her plate. It ... was ... disgusting. :/

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

I keep getting customers that swear up and down that they've seen me somewhere before.

Technically speaking, I believe that the Swiss Miss is Swiss, not German.

OK, barf plate? Soooo disgusting. Eww. Eww. EWW! I would hate to be the busser that had to clean that up (actually, I'd also hate to be that lady. I would never show my face at an Elephant Bar again).