CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Tea Party

Mmmmm I just drank not one but TWO cups of hot Celestial Seasonings honey vanilla chamomile tea. YUMMM-o. You all should try that flavor. Splendid really.

On Sunday Chris and I went to the LA County Fair, which was loads of fun. The food theme this year was, "Fried food on a stick." Interesting, no? Well let's just say that they had "deep fried oreos" and I tried them. Yuck. YUCK. Hahaha they made me so queezy! On the less queezy (for me at least,) I had cotton candy too. Yummmmy!

I feel a bit ill today. My head has been banging since last night and I'm sweaty and clammy and my throat hurts and my nose is a bit runny. Hmmmm. Sounds like a cold. Perhaps.

Was SO excited to have 'House' start again the other week. YAY!!!

Hmmm ... that is all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

greetings from za 50th state! sort of feel like you are a kindred spirit. like you, i am into knuckle headed interests. yah, it will make a difference when za series house not only show original episodes,but make it more edgy(&/gory). do you watch late night TV?