CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gahhhhh

Ok ... now ... maybe I'm a little bit irritable because I didn't get much sleep last night but ... does the way some one types ever annoy anybody? Because the way the dude sitting next to me is typing is seriously annoying the crap out of me!!! He's like, POUNDING the keys. I mean honestly. You don't have to PUNCH the keys in order for them to work. Gahhhhh!!!

I also have really bad cramps and back aches right now ... perhaps another reason why I'm irritable ... AND it's kinda misty/rainy out ...

Hmmm ... I can see this blog is going no where good because I'm simply too consumed in the annoyance I'm feeling towards the POUNDING THE KEYS dude sitting next to me.

Maybe I'll say something more productive later ... lol ...

0 comments: