CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 16, 2007

A Sunshine-y Day

Ohhhh what a lovely day it is outside! It's currently 84 degrees outside, (although it says it feels like 81 ... which is still fine with me!) I think I'll take full advantage of the nice weather by going for a run in the park before I head off to work tonight. An excellent idea if I do say so myself.


Last night in Kung Fu, I totally bashed my elbow again with the nunchukas. Bahhhh!!! I had managed to avoid doing that for quite some time ... in fact my elbow was finally starting to feel normal again! Although after only being in the class for 5 months so far, I think I'm doing pretty well thank-you! :P Aside from almost knowing #7, in addition to being able to do #6, tan tui, and limpo by myself, (NOT really sure on the spelling of those ... lol) I almost know the entire nunchuka routine! Gooooo me! :P
Hmmm ... the sunshine-y day is calling me, I must go running!

0 comments: