CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 26, 2007

What's YOUR "IQ?"

So I got a call from this MTV casting director who wants me to audition for this new game show called, "IQ," which ... basically sounds like Jeopardy. Of course I'm willing to make an arse of myself on national television, so I have an audition at 12pm tomorrow. Woo hoo!

I also got a call from a producer friend of mine today, who offered to give me his ticket to this private screening for the movie "Zodiac" (starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Robert Downey Jr.) for tomorrow night, (because he's going to be out of town and won't be able to go.) So I thought to myself ... hmmm ... I'd get to see the movie before it's out in theatres, it's free, and there's free cocktails ... sure, I'll go! :P

On my way to the library just now I encountered a kid with a MAJOR staring problem. He was probably around 7, wore glasses, and just kept blatantly staring at me! I started off walking behind him, and he had his head COMPLETELY turned around to stare at me, then I walked to the side of him as I passed, to which he turned is head and STARED some more, and then continued to stare at me as I walked on my merry way. I mean, GEEZ, I'd like to think that I was at least a little more subtle with my staring problem as a child! lol

Oh oh! Only ONE more shift at Starbucks!!! (Thursday!) Woo hoo!!! :D

0 comments: