CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wooo Hooo

Tomorrow is my last shift at Starbucks. I am very excited. Let me say that again. I am VERY excited. Maybe I can actually start living like a normal human being again! I'll no longer have to get up at 3:45am and work every single day of every blasted week!!!

Today on my way home from work I almost broad-sided this stupid idiot who wasn't paying attention and just pulled out in front of me. :::sigh::: idiots.

I've decided that maybe me not having cable isn't such a bad thing ... (I haven't had cable since the end of July ... which means the ONLY times I have watched tv since July is occasionally at Chris' place.) The reason is, if I want to watch tv at my apartment, the only way to do that is to watch it downstairs in the gym. Which means, I'm forced to work-out everytime I watch tv! Yesterday for example, I ran 4.5 miles during the afternoon and lifted some weights. THEN I realized I simply had to watch American Idol, (I've been a devoted fan since season one,) so I walked ANOTHER 4.5 miles while watching the show. Soooo, I covered 9 miles yesterday! And American Idol is on again tonight, woo hoo!

Well anyhoo, I think I'm going to head off to Starbucks to take advantage of my employee discount one last time! : P

0 comments: