CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 08, 2007

A Token of her Affection

Well, I'm back in California! I had a great time visiting my friends, family, and pets, (who I always miss being out here in CA ... )

As a token of her affection I'm sure, my sister left me with a lovely present! An illness. Sunday night I was suddenly hit with an awful headache and fever, which continued through all day Monday. Tuesday the fever was gone, but my throat began to hurt like a butt! Then yesterday, my throat hurt so bad that I literally wanted to cry every time I had to swallow, and I just had this pathetic sounding, whimpy dry cough that made me sound like I was faking being sick, LOL. I think I went through an entire bag of sore throat drops while traveling yesterday. To top it off, I woke up this morning unable to breath because of all the mucus that had decided to congregate in my throat and nose over night. You know those mornings when you're sick and you just have to run to the bathroom to cough up all that nasty green stuff? Today was one of those. AND now I can't taste the food I just bought at the grocery store. :( On the bright side, my throat feels much better now that I coughed up all that crap earlier this morning. :) (I'm sure everyone wanted to know about my green mucus and nastyness.)

Along with my current sickness, I seem to also be suffering from symptoms related to Cuh-ris withdrawl. NOT good. It needs to be cured.

Oh yeah, I picked up my car today. It's finally fixed! Yay! :) Although, it ended up costing $700. NOT yay. NOT YAY AT ALL!

Also, the weather outside today is simply wonderful! (Then again, maybe it's because I've been in Missouri's -3 to 15 degree wintery weather all week!) It's currently 67 degrees and sunny- perfect for mini golf! Now if only I had some where to go mini golfing and the money to do it at this moment ... lol.

Hmmm ... looking at the computer screen is making my head hurt. I think I must stop. Yes, I must.

0 comments: