CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Good Old Days

As I was walking through the park to the library today, there were tons of little children running around, rolling down the hill in the grass, tackling each other, ect. And then I began to think back to MY younger years ... and how it used to be so much fun to do things like rolling around in the grass and tackling others. And THEN I began to think of how retarded flirting was back then. I remember I had a crush on one of Andrew's best buddies who lived in the neighborhood. From the age of 7, (yes I know, it started young,) to the age of 12, he was my crush. And I remember our way of flirting was doing things like throwing dirt balls at each other's faces, tackling each other, pushing and shoving the other, etc. I mean ... ? I'm pretty sure that if Chris came up to me today and threw a big dirt ball at my face I wouldn't feel the same giddyness that I used to. :P


0 comments: