CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's Hot.

I start work at the "new" Elephant Bar on Monday- Labor Day. Which ... will be extra special because my very first day at the new restaurant will be one of the absolute busiest days there is ... which means that ... it might suck getting slammed at the restaurant when I won't know where anything is. I work 6 days next week.

It's been hot outside lately. Yesterday it was 103. I haven't been able to work-out much because it's been too damn hot to run/hike outside. Oh well.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that as a "house warming gift" for when I moved in, Chris bought me the special edition of the 'Labyrinth' dvd. Yaaaaaay! I'll have to watch it soon ... I could go for a little Goblin King.

I painted a picture today. I'm excited because I just found out that there's a Color Me Mine about 15 miles away in Chino Hills- I'm totally going! :D

0 comments: