CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 03, 2007

Self Diagnosis

Well I got through my first day at the new E-Bar today, and it actually wasn't as hellacious as I thought it would be. I got the hang of things really quickly so it wasn't too bad. And this E-Bar is only about 12 minutes away as opposed to the one I was working at in Burbank, which took a "minimum" of 45 minutes to get to.

Chris and I watched 'Labyrinth' yesterday, and the restored picture quality was eeeeexcellent! I was very pleased. Plus, there's a nice long documentary "behind the scenes" special feature at the end which has some really interesting parts, including some hilarious outtakes!

For many many years I've always had occasional chest pains every so often, and Andrew and I used to jokingly call them "heart attacks," (because he said he had them too on occasion.) In addition I've always had the occasional blackout/dizziness after standing up. Well in the past couple weeks, the whole dizzy/blackout thing has become a lot more frequent. Especially with the heat outside. Yesterday nearly "every" single time I stood up it happened. So I decided to look it up online out and I think I may have diagnosed myself, lol.

I came across a page on a condition called Orthostatic Hypotension which seemed to fit all my symptoms to a TEE. Symptoms of this disorder include; chest pain, (check,) trouble holding the urine, (everyone knows how often I have to pee :P,) impotence, and dry skin from loss of sweating, (I sweat a crap load.) Hmmmm. Interesting. Anyhow this problem can be caused by a number of different things which I won't go into right now because I'm too lazy and the link is just above if you're really interested in knowing. :P

Time to prepare myself to go running in the 99 degree weather. Woot woot!

0 comments: