CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Lazy Sunday

This is a picture of the coffee cake I made yesterday, doesn't it look yummmmy? Because I can assure you, it was! (And still is!) Mmmmm you guys should try it. You can get the recipe at foodnetwork.com, although next time I make it I think I'm going to double the amount of streusel that I put in it. YUM!

Yesterday I spent almost the entire day playing the PS2 video game 'Castlevania, Symphony of the Night,' it was great! I hadn't played a video game in so long! I almost forgot what it felt like to have that raw thumb feeling from too much playing. :P (Although I didn't achieve blistering status, like I used to so many times before in the days of old, hehe.)

Now the question is: What do I do before work tonight? Something productive? Or ... video games ... hehehe ... :::starts wandering off::: :P

0 comments: