CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Random Things

My first week at the new Elephant Bar has been going alright so far. Management is really nice, the workers are nice, and the restaurant seems to run pretty smoothly for the most part. However, people out here in West Covina don't tip "nearly" as well as they did in Burbank! Although, my shifts here have been longer than they were in Burbank and I've been getting scheduled 6 days a week as opposed to 5, so I guess it evens itself out.

Well, I told my dad that I moved in with Chris, (my dad is not the type of guy who approves of living together before you're married,) because I thought it would be better for me to just tell him rather than lying about it and having him possibly find out from some one else. He reacted pretty much how I expected, (although he specifically said he wouldn't quote any Bible verses.) He simply said that he "was" a bit disappointed because he believes it's morally wrong, but he also said he really respects me for telling him the truth and he thanked me for doing that. Wew, glad that's over with!

Last week I made a dessert called Brown Sugar Chewies, and they were sooooo good! (Especially topped with vanilla bean ice cream!) They were so easy and quick to make, you all should try them! (The recipe is on the link.) Mmmmmmmm yummy. :P

Chris has really soft cheeks, so I call him "cheeks." :P

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

Marshalls are officially freaks. You call Chris "Cheeks," and Andrew calls me "Cheeps." Weeeeiiiirrrrrd.