CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Pre-Period Dumps

:::sigh::: I can always tell when "that time of the month" is approaching. About 3 days before, my face always breaks out and I'm super hungry all day long. I truly have the symbol of "a period" on my face, what with the giant zit I just popped on my chin. AND I get sad and depressed for about one day. I'll be in the car driving and I'll start crying for no reason. BUT this doesn't happen all week long, it's just for the one day usually, like 3 days before. Does anyone else get these symptoms? lol. GRRRRR.

On the bright side, Chris and I are going to the LA County Fair tomorrow, so that should be fun! Mmmmmm I smell cotton candy already!

2 comments:

Ariel Manto said...

I think most people get one or more of those symptoms. I always have the crying. I never get hungry, though... interesting.

we rule the school said...

I don't break out or get hungry, but my breasts start hurting and I get really, really weepy, and have this insatiable NEED for CHOCOLATE (which, actually, is because women tend to go through periods of magnesium deficiency, no pun intended, right before menstruating, and chocolate just so happens to contain a fair amount of magnesium. We just happen to associate the cravings with chocolate, possibly also because it contains various substances that help to create calming, relaxed feelings), which I rarely eat outside of a day or two a month.

Those days being this week, so I'm miserable, tender, and craving GHIRADELLI.