CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Time Has Come

Well ... I successfully completed my FINAL 8-hour shift at Starbucks this morning- whoo hoo!!! No more getting up at 3:45am for me! Although ... quitting was slightly bitter sweet. On one hand, the people I worked with were really nice, I loved being able to walk to work, and I loved all the benefits. BUT ... after a year and a half I no longer appreciated working at 4:30am and working every day of the week ... BLAHHH! The time had come.

I was going to take this opportunity to do a bit of shopping ... you know ... to celebrate the end of Starbucks! But the problem is ... I'm so freak'in tired right now that all I wanna do is go konk out on my bed ... especially if I'm going to have any energy for kung fu tonight! Hmmm ... such a dilemma. :P

Oh, the cute sleepy hamster is a picture of how I feel right now ... only ... minus the cute. :P I don't look so cute with my hair all damp from just getting out of the shower!

0 comments: