CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ohhhh Goody

Hello to my faithul group of blog readers! ... who I ... haven't ... really ... ehem ... built up yet because no one really knows about my blog ... LOL...

Anyway! To those of you who DO know about it and occasionally read it, I just wanted to let you know that starting soon, (perhaps even tomorrow,) I won't really have access to a computer for FOUR months! (Yes, I said FOUR months!) because the computer I use is in the "office center" of my apartement ... which is apparently undergoing remodeling over the next few months. The thing is, it doesn't even NEED remodeling, it's perfectly great looking as it is. Grrrr ... and grrrr. So yeah, unless I win the lottery and am able to BUY a computer, I will occasionally be able to use the one in the public library ... "ohhhhh goody." (Said like Scar, of course.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAA! That's what I think of that.

Anonymous said...

And by the way, SEVERAL livejournal people know about your blog, and at least four people have you syndicated...that means we read your blog on OUR friends page. Highly neat if you ask me…ALMOST as neat as if you HAD a livejournal...but not quite.