CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

...

What? You mean I could actually afford a cute little apartment for the price of half a room?

Wait a minute, you say I can afford a cute little one bedroom apartment for what I'm currently paying for HALF a room?

I could even afford a nice apartment for the price of less then ONE room!

:::gasps::: I could even afford a one bedroom, ultra-nice apartment in a really nice community??

Okay ... I think I've made my point. OH- and all of the apartments listed allow cats!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true... $500 to share a room is absolutely insane. That's just a hundred or so short of what I pay for three bedrooms! (Of course, I do have a bunch of utilities on top of that, but still three bedrooms)

You could move to the Portland one. :D You'd be close to me and I could come stay with you in Portland and Portland is a lovely place.