CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 26, 2007

A War in the Restroom


Today at the Elephant Bar, as I was leaving to go home I went to go use the restroom. I walk in, and there's these two elderly women in the bigger "handicapped" stall, (and by elderly I mean canes and walkers,) and one of them says to me, "Miss, could you help me? My friend has fallen over." I looked and saw that the other elderly woman was on her knees inside the stall and said, "Oh of course! Is she okay?" She was okay, so I helped her up. I continued by going into the next stall, seeing that I still had to go to the rest room. While I was going pee, the two old women (still in the handicapped stall,) started arguing! "Don't flush the toilet-" "No I need to flush the toilet," "NO DON'T flush the toilet!" "STOP IT, I have to go to the bathroom!" "JUST GO!" Then I heard one of them start to go pee and she started yelling, "GET BACK IN HERE! Don't you leave! Now PUT that down!" And there was this smacking sound, as if she was HITTING her. Hmmmm. Needless to say, I got some more mild entertainment at work today.

0 comments: