CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"Don't be, Laaaaame!"




well, I took my first "bar test" at the Elephant Bar today so I can hopefully start my training SOON!!! The test is looooong, (and it's only one test out of about 4,) with over 100 questions. Yuck. I told the manager I was going to totally not be able to answer the questions in the "beer section" of the test because I never got the "beertender" study guide, and he was like, "Ehh that's okay. Just do what you can.' Soooo yeah, I think I did lovely other than that!

In other news, I finished writing and recording the music portion of a song on my keyboard, yay! :D

In other not-so-good news, I bought the magix recording studio for PS2 and was SUPER excited when I found it, (because the one they have for the computer is AWSOME and it's how I made my previous song recordings,) only to find that it TOTALLY SUCKED. And it was the "deluxe edition!" Deluxe edition my butt! It was confusing, the recording on the mike sounded bad, and it didn't even work with the controller so I couldn't use any of the special voice features! LAME. Laaaaaaame. THIS is the one I want and need!

I also realized I'm going home soon to visit- yay! :D

Hmmm ... right now I want something to eat. I'm hungry. And I want a Chris. And a Toasty. And a Michelle. And a Fritz. And - the list goes on!

0 comments: