CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 08, 2007

Stupidity



I'm trying to get motivated to go running but I'm so, so very tired ... having to be at work at 4:30am throws off my sleeping patterns! And I need MORE energy after running for Kung Fu tonight ... I've decided that there's just not enough energy to go around right now- lol. OH and I totally burned my finger this morning while at work because of all the people who kept ordering *&%#@! cappucinos!!! Stupid 170 degree foam. lol.

YAY I'm working on a song, (well, a couple actually,) on my keyboard which I'm way excited about! :D

Anyhow this blog isn't very interesting ... no ... no it's not. Maybe I should stop. OR I could keep babbling. I think ... I would like to keep babbling. However, I really need to go running so maybe I should stop. Yes ... I've decided. Because I have other things I need to get done right now, I will stop babbling. :P I'm dumb.

0 comments: