CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 29, 2007

Wishlist

I've decided that for my next "big purchase," I'm going to save up for this. I have several things on my wishlist, but I think the computer will be my next purchase since I already have my keyboard, and so when I get a computer I can start puting my songs from the keyboard onto my computer and then onto cd!!! Yay!!! Of course ... it will probably take a loooong time to save enough money seeing that I'm having to spend a crap load on my car. :(

Oh, and after the computer, I want a video camera so I can make and edit movies on my computer!

This morning when I brought my car in, they said it would take at least 2 days to fix, (which normally would be a HUGE inconvenience seeing that I need my car to get to work everyday,) BUT since I'm going out of town for a week, I won't be using it! They said I could just drop it off tomorrow after work and leave it with them to fix during the week while I'm at home. (Although that means I'll have to WALK the rest of the way home after work tomorrow ... blahhhh ...)


And ... blah.

0 comments: