CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Woah.


Woah. Today at work was SO busy- which is good! (That is, when the hostess doesn't seat you like 6 tables all at the same time!) Yeeeeah. Stressful. The picture above was me today at work. AND I got my poor wrist smashed while at work. :( Youch. It hurts.

For New Years Eve I had two options: a.) Either sit in my apartment by myself with no tv, dvd player, OR computer, or b.) Go spend it with Chris at his daddy's house in Chino Hills. I chose "b." :P

We watched the movie "Cars," (which was just as funny as when I saw it with Michelle over the summer,) ate pizza, talked, watched "American Dreamz," and played Scene-It.(Which Chris won and I lost!) Grrrr. Although, I WOULD have come in second-to-last if Chris' brother John hadn't gotten a double roll at the last minute! Blasted double takes! :P

In celebration of the new year I was going to post my "new years resolutions" in today's blog- but I think that's going to have to wait until tomorrow. I'm hungry and I need to do laundry!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would DIE to see the tractor part again. AH HA! Sooo funny.