CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Woo and a Hoo.



Oooooouch! Last night in Kung Fu, I totally took a beating! I was working with the nunchukas and Sifu was trying to teach me "one of the most difficult moves in the set," and I totally just BASHED my elbow like 4 times in a row! It's all blue, yellow, and pink now! Hehehe- it's kinda pretty! :P Sifu said I'm "not going to be so cute anymore" because I'm going to be all bruised! AND I also got my "official" Kung Fu uniform, which is ... hot. I mean temperature wise. I think I sweated almost a gallon in it. As Sifu put it, "No more sexy little outfits!" (Although ... I wouldn't really call a pair of black sweat pants and a tank top "sexy" LOL.)

Today at work, (at The Elephant Bar,) my manager just came up to me and was like, "I'm going to give you your bar test at the end of the week to see where you're at." Uhhh ... that's Friday. That's ... TWO days from now. Let's see ... I only have to memorize like a BOOK'S worth of information and a million drinks before Friday- Woo hoo! Better get started!

Tomorrow was SUPPOSED to be my day off but I told some one from Starbucks I would cover a shift for them ... which means I have to get up at 3:45am now. BLAHHHH!!!! I've decided I'm not even going to go to bed before 10:30-11pm because I can't fall asleep before then. My sleep pattern is all jacked!

Chris has been babbling excitedly over the new iPhone, which after looking at, I have to admit looks pretty nifty! Me wants!!!

Well anyhow I'm going to try and go running and start studying all the countless drink recipies I need to memorize!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The iPhone is definitely a shiny thing. I also want it, although I will obviously not get one...