CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

NOT happy-making


So ... I'm very hostile at the moment because my roommate Lesley came up to me earlier today and was like, "How much do you pay for rent?" and I was like, "$433," and she said, "Oh. Well starting next month it will probably be $533. They always raise the rent every year." Woah ... $533 PLUS utilities which is about $50 ... which means I'll be paying $588 a month to SHARE A ROOM. Let me repeat that. I'LL BE PAYING $588 A MONTH TO SHARE A ROOM. That is ridiculous. If I was in Missouri, or another state for that matter, I could get a nice 2-3 bedroom apartment for what I'm paying for HALF A ROOM. Not cool. Not happy-making. I really can't afford to pay an EXTRA $100 each month on rent- I already have enough trouble paying it as it is. I could rant all day about this- but I won't. :/

PLUS I have come home TWICE this week when no one was home, only to find that my roommate left the curling iron ON. Not good. Burning down apartment = BAD. That and SOME ONE'S been drinking all my orange juice everytime I buy some. :::SIGH:::

I'm SO fed up with things right now. On the bright side, I love a Chris! And he's only ... what ... 45 miles away? :(

0 comments: