CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sleepy Thursday


I think these signs need to be posted at the Elephant Bar tonight. I work from 5:30pm till who knows when, and I already worked at Starbucks this morning from 4:30am - 12:30pm. The funny part is, me and the guy who were supposed to open the store this morning arrived on time. However, the manager with the key was LATE- (by TWO hours,) and so we just sat in the guy's car for 2 hours and waited. He had HEATED leather seats in his car. I must say, they're quite nice. Although, I had to shift positions every so often because my butt would start burning! :O Hehehe, we also snickered evily as tons of confused people kept walking up to the door only to find it locked. They'd stand there for awhile, looking in, ultra-confused, then they'd start to walk off, then come BACK to the door for a double take. It was mildly entertaining.

Other then that, my eyes are ssssstinging! Oh that and my elbow hurts because I probably fractured it by accidently bashing my bone with the nunchukas on Monday ... ooops ... and ouch.

Hmmm ... maybe I'll have the ability to write something more intelligent tomorrow ...

2 comments:

Doug The Una said...

I tell myself every day tomorrow is the day I'll write something intelligent. Hope your shift went well.

Anonymous said...

That's the best part about opening coffeehouses. Especially when people come up before it's even open for the day (not just in cases with bungling managers) and start peering into the glass, usually right next to the sign with the hours posted, and banging on the door.

So silly.

-Esther