CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ABC

Everytime I have a "good day" at the Elephant Bar (i.e. I make a decent amount of money,) and I start to think, "hmmmm this isn't reeeeally that bad ..." it's ALWAYS followed by a bad day. Today I made jack squat. Pfhhhh. AND I had to spend WAY too much money on new uniform stuff this afternoon. (They're changing our shirts which I had to go out and buy myself,) and I had to buy a belt and new shoes too.

I think I "might" have decided on which wedding/event planning course I want to take. Maybe. Haven't decided for sure. BUT I'm thinking about getting certified in ABC, (The Association of Bridal Consultants) which is an organization that's been around since 1955. Their page is currently undergoing maintanance until February 28th, but it has some information. I talked with my cousin about the event planning course she's currently taking at George Washington University and she said that so far she's "not too impressed." She said it's too easy. Plus there's alot of stuff about planning other events, such as meetings and corporate events, and I'd like to start out focused mainly on weddings. Not sure I want to spend $4,000 on a course that is "too easy" and doesn't focus enough on weddings. The ABC site is:
http://www.bridalassn.com/Default.aspx

I have cramps. Youch.

0 comments: