CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 07, 2008

What's on "Your" Bucket List?

While I was in Missouri, Michelle, Esther (Benette) and I thought that it would be amusing to compile our own "Bucket Lists" (ie things you want to accomplish before you die.) So, here are a few highlights from mine ...

- Get certified as a professional wedding/event planner.
- Have my own successful event/wedding planning business.
- Write, cast, produce, star in, etc. my own film and enter it into a film festival. (Sundance here I come!) :P
- Learn how to quilt. (I know I know, I'm a grandma, HA.)
- Learn how to snowboard. (Because I already know how to ski.)
- Go on a real "roadtrip." Stop at the roadside diners, the whole shibang!
- Record a cd. (Vocal and perhaps a bit of piano.)
- Publish a children's book.
- Get married.
- Possibly have at least one kid? :P
- Take a cooking course, or two.
- Start a charity of some sort.
- Go on a storm chasing tour. (I have a feeling Chris won't want to come with ...)
- Hike the Grand Canyon. (I've flown over it enough times.)
- Visit Australia!
- Visit Switzerland and yodle on the Swiss Alps. :P
- Visit Egypt and see the pyramids.
- Go on a backpacking tour- in the jungle!!!
- Climb a mountain (it's one in Colorado but I'm blanking on the name.)
- Visit Italy, drink "real" espresso!
- Visit Japan. And ... do some kung fu? :P

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things and that as I go through life there will be more and more things to add to my bucket list. But- the important thing is that I have one, right? So ... what's on YOUR bucket list?

0 comments: