CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Always Something More ...

Just got back from getting my car washed/oil changed/ serviced. Blahhhh. How come everytime you bring your car in for something you almost "always" end up having to spend much more than planned? Instead of spending $35-ish for an oil change/inspection and full car wash, I ended up spending $160 for having to get additional services performed like getting the coolent fluid and brake fluid flushed. Although I've realized something. If you want an oil change and NOTHING but an oil change, go to Wal-Mart. Because even if there's something wrong with your car or your car desperately needs something, they "won't" mention it to you. (I know this from experience.) So as annoying as it is to take your car into some where good where you can almost expect them to tell you something that your car needs, it's nice to know so you can "at least" have the option of knowing and getting it taken care of. Need I mention the car fiasco I had last year because Wal-Mart was never telling me about my major oil leaks everytime I brought my car in?

Toasty is insisting on laying on my arm right now and it's making it very hard to type ... ehem ...

So hard in fact that I think this will be all for now. Blame Toasty for my lack of interesting-ness today! :P

0 comments: