CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Who Will Get the Boot?

A really random picture of a super cute persian kitty I came across on a random site as I randomly searched for a picture of "sunny california." What came up? Cute persian kitties.

Today it was beatiful outside. Unfortunetly, I didn't really get to enjoy the weather unless you count making several trips outside to take out the trash while working at Starbucks.

I'm really not that impressed with the girls on this season's American Idol. There's maybe 2 that I like (3 if you want to push it.) Most of them are just plain annoying. We'll see who gets eliminated tonight!

I finally finished my first scrapbook in about 2 and 1/2 years, (I hadn't made one since I dated Roger,) and so now I have one for Chris and I at last. I plan on starting #2 as soon as I buy another one.

I'm tired. My eyes are stinging.

0 comments: