CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Youch.

Uhhhg. Last night Chris and I went to Walgreens and when we returned we couldn't get the gate to our apartment to open. (We have a patio which is surrounded by this 7 foot-ish wood fence type thing that has a door.) Well, that door was stuck. So finally I decided that I would just climb over the wood fence and open it from the inside. I had done this before, and it worked like a charm. Well ... not last night. I climbed to the top of the fence and jumped down. When I hit the concrete floor below it felt as if my feet just shattered!!!! OMG I cannot tell you how badly it hurt. Unfortunetly, when I had done this little manuver before, I had been wearing padded running shoes to absorb the shock. Last night I was wearing these little flat slippers with absolutely NO padding. Now my left foot feels fine, but I cannot walk on my right foot. The entire heel area (not the upper toe part) is in immense pain when I walk on it. I'm "hoping" that it's just really badly bruised or strained ... or something. I can sort of "stand" on it today, (last night I couldn't even stand on it,) so that's a good sign ... right? :/

1 comments:

Unknown said...

owww...that's so ouch. I hope it's all better soon. That makes me feet hurt and my toes curl just thinking about it...