CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 04, 2008

Discontinued.

Today at work (Starbucks) I found out something that made me very happy. And what was that "something," you might ask? They discontinued the breakfast sandwhiches!!!!! Brehhhh he he he he!!!! :D You might also ask "why" this makes me so happy? Well, to be quite honest, the breakfast sandwhiches were a MAJOR pain in the arse. (Even though they were only around for a few months.) And again, you might ask, "but why oh why were they a MAJOR pain in the arse?" To which I respond, "Because every two seconds a customer would want a breakfast sandwhich. Which means that if you're the only person on the registser, you have to keep getting interrupted to go put a sandwhich in the oven and WAIT for a minute while it cooks and then return to the register." A minute may not seem like a very long time, but when there's a very long line of customers and you have to constantly stop and warm up a breakfast sandwhich, it is. Apparently enough costumers complained to Starbucks that the smell of breakfast sandwhiches in the oven interfered with the aroma of coffee that coffee shops are so well known for.

A brand spanking new Target just opened on the corner a few blocks away from our apartment. This is both a good thing and a scary thing. Good because I love Target and it will make it very convenient for me to shop there. Scary because as stated earlier, it will make it very convenient for me to shop there ... and I might want to shop there a bit too much. :P

Can you believe it's almost Valentine's Day? I can't! Speaking of Valentine's Day, that made the thought of chocolate cross my mind, which in turn made the thought of food cross my mind and then reminded me that I'm really hungry and need to go eat some lunch now. Oh and I need some tea too.

0 comments: