CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Mehhh.

Meh, work at E-Bar was okay today except now my work schedule BLOWS. I swear, ANY time you need to take time off (ie to visit your friends and family,) they totally screw you over schedule wise. It took me WEEKS upon WEEKS to finally start getting the schedule I wanted, and then I go home for two weeks and it all goes to s**t. I "despise" working nights and weekends, and now I'm being scheduled both. Friday and Saturday nights, of course. This past weekend, this weekend, AND next weekend. GRRRR. This Friday was supposed to be my day off but today I gave into some one who was begging me and I'm now covering a shift on Friday for that perso. BOOOO.

The event planning course I'm thinking about taking is at this link http://www.gwutourism.org/eventmanagement/index.html although I haven't fully decided if I will be taking this exact one. I know for sure I'd like to get certified, (in event/wedding planning,) I just haven't decided on "where" yet.

"American Idol" and "House" tonight, woopee!!!

0 comments: