CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ahhh ... Lovely.


Today has been lovely! (Aside from the fact that I spent way too much money on myself!)

Since I had today off, I slept in (although not as late as I usually do when I "sleep in,") and then went ... shopping. It was beautiful! Although I think I spent over TWICE as much as I told myself I'd spend. My budget was $65 ...

First, I finally found a really cute pair of new shorts! In addition, I bought a cute pair of black gouche pants ... which I USED to have a pair of ... that is until Chris noticed there was a hole in the butt while playing mini-golf ... (why does everything happen during mini-golf?) THEN they had my favorite type of shorts for running/sleeping/lounging on the CLEARANCE rack for $4.45 so I of course bought a pair of those. To top my buying experience off at that particular store, I splurged on a pair of new shoes to go with my new shorts. I rationalized that I hadn't bought a new pair of shoes, (other than $3 flip-flops) in OVER a year. So it was okay. :P Total spent = $61

To continue my shopping spree, I went to Ulta (cosmetics store,) because I wanted to get some type of deep conditioning treatement for my hair to make it extra soft and purdy! I walked into the store, and this early 30-something guy with frosted highlights in is hair and tight jeans (think Jay Manuel from 'America's Next Top Model,') is like "Can I help you with anything?" So I explained I was looking for something for my hair. Immediately, I could see his eyes light up. "Ohhh! Yes! I have something that would be perfect for you!" So he's showing me this product and is like, "Can I feel your hair?" I nod yes. "Oh giiiiiirl! It is soooo thick! I would just LOVE to work on your hair! Here's my card incase you ever need anything done! And, OMG, this product is going to make your hair feel great! I've been using it on all my clients for 10 years!" Okay. Sold. THEN as I was about to leave, I saw my absolute FAVORITE skin lotion which I've only ever seen online, and I've been puting off buying it for the past year because it's $26 (for me $26 is ALOT for lotion!) But ... I bought it. Total Spent = $45

To cap the afternoon off, I headed over to Forever 21 to get a few accessories for my new outfit. Just some nice earrings and maybe a bracelet. I'd maybe spend $12. Well ... I found the CUTEST spring dress ever! I tried it on and ... damn. It fit perfectly and looked great. Sooo I rationalized that I hadn't bought a new spring dress in at least 2-3 years, so I bought it. I also bought a tank top, TWO pairs of earrings, (had to get a pair for the new dress,) and a bracelet. Total Spent = $65

Which means, my GRANDE TOTAL for today is $171!!! (NOT including the $22 I spent on gas.) :::shudders::: oh well. I needed some new spring clothes, and as I said ... I hadn't bought any shoes or dresses for 2-3 years and well ... we all know I needed to get something to replace the booty shorts. :P Plus the dress is just SO darn cute! :D

I just ate a cream egg. Ahhhhhh. Lovely.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You totally deserve it. I also went shopping this week and got myself a spring dress. And I bought shoes before I went to England...and I too spent more money than I intended to. hehehe, but it was totally fun.