CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Start-Up Costs

Not that anyone really cares, but I like to write everything out for my own sake. :P I've sort of come up with a rough idea of start-up costs for my business:

Things I'll need:
- Computer (Mac, desktop) $1,500+
- Copier/Printer/Scanner $100 (usually you get deals when you buy a computer.)
- Fax Machine $220
- 4 Drawer Vertical File Cabinet $150
- Business Cards $20
- Business Stationary $20
- Pens, pencils, paper, stapler, scissors, tape, paper clips, 1/2" binders etc. $40
- Desk calculator $20
- Desk and chairs $170 (desk) $150 (my chair) and $100 (two more chairs)
- Business License $45
- Website $170
- Interior Decoration $120

Grande Total: $2,825

Hmmm ... not bad! Currently, I'm saving for the computer ... which ... is pretty much the biggest cost. I have several hundred saved towards that so far. (I'd have MORE but I've spent $1,300 on my car in the past 3 months. GRRR.)

0 comments: