CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Baby Got BACK - Chris' Edition

Ghetto-booty: a term used when you see a girl with a firm, big, tight packed butt. Ex: "Dawg, look at that girl's ghetto booty!" From The Urban Dictionary.

1) The Ghetto-booty, cradled in its booty shorts, caused me to crash straight into a thick metal fence on my first date with Allison. There was much bleeding of the arm.

2) While we were playing "Cosmic Miniature Golf," which is inside a two-story enclosure and involves dance music and a black light, all I could see was Allison's booty shorts! The white shorts were a bright purple amidst complete darkness. This girl knew what she was doing!

3) When Allison and I went to eat at the Elephant Bar that night, the booty shorts got us a table at the train booths. I hadn't sat there since my birthday two years earlier.

4) Later that night, Allison "accidentally" fell into my arms, as well as clear across my right hand. She sat on me folks, giving me ample access to her thighs and booty. This moment was made possible by the generous contributions of the Booty Shorts Foundation.

5) What guy wouldn't want to love Allison's booty in those short shorts of hers? Or, better yet, what guy wouldn't be proud each time other guys crashed into and over things as they gazed upon his girlfriend's butt.

6) I wouldn't say that booty shorts necessarily give off the "wrong impression." It depends on the impression you're trying to make. If you're trying to say, "I'm dead sexy," then booty shorts are great. If you're trying to make a good impression the first time you meet your boyfriend's father, then booty shorts may not be the best idea.

7) I didn't say Californians refer to booty shorts as "rape shorts," although there are some guys who refer to them that way. It's only natural to assume that danger's involved when flaunting your "goods" at 2 am in the morning. Would you walk through a dangerous neighborhood yelling about how much money you had on you? I think not.

0 comments: