CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pointless-ness


Last night, Chris and I watched the movie 'Stranger than Fiction,' which was quite enjoyable! It was the perfect time to watch the movie ... April is the month of tax returns ... and the movie is about a worker for the IRS! Hehehe. Yeah that's a dumb and totally unrelated point ... but it was a good movie nonetheless.

I'm currently watching 'Moulin Rouge' as Chris sits on the couch eating a humburger. I simply love watching the Duke singing 'Like a Virgin' as he dances around in his black and rose colored robe.

Chris said today I'm spoiled because my dad payed for my college tuition. AND because he set up a retirement fund for me. AND a fund for when I get married. However, I disagree. I call it being well-prepared. :P

Okay, I've babbled enough about 3 rather pointless topics and now I'm off to ... uhh ... to um ... hmmm ... come to think of it ... I don't know WHAT I'm going to do next!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm, maybe not spoiled, but definitely fortunate & blessed. Not everyone gets that deal, even if they and their parents would have liked it that way. ;-)

I WANT to watch Moulin Rouge! It’s been a while for me, and I can easily get in the mood for that.

Ariel Manto said...

i 'gree with michelle. spoiled is how you act about it. blessed or fortunate is the correct term.

Oh, and your blog VOMITED all over my friendspage. I guess something's wrong with your RSS feed -- all of a sudden, the last ten pages of my friendslist are YOU.

Allison said...

Haha, oh dear! I must apologize for my blog's inpolite behavior! Vomiting on other people's pages is not acceptable. I'll punish it right away.

C. Berry said...

I just randomly looked at these comments and started giggling uncontrollably about Ann's mentions of the blog vomiting all ovoer her friendspage. It's a really funny visual! :P

C. Berry said...

Oh, and I'd not say spoiled either: Well prepared. I really want to have a college fund for my kids when I have them and stuff.