CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 30, 2007

Preparation

In preparation for my wedding business, I'm always in the process of gathering ideas for weddings. I'm making a notebook of "Inspirational Ideas" filled with pictures, ideas, ect. If anyone ever has a great idea for a wedding theme, or anything wedding/party related, let me know!

I could definetly babble longer, but my library time is up. :::grumbles::: Hopefully by the end of the summer, I'll have my OWN computer!!!

2 comments:

C. Berry said...

I always love InStyle's wedding issue. I've gathered so many ideas from them that I'd love to use in my own wedding at some point. I have a bunch of old issues - if you were closer you could totally come browse through them. Of course, I kind of want to hold on to most of them since they've got ideas I'd like to use. ;) At any rate, I recommend the InStyle weddings. It's pretty much the only wedding magazine I ever look at regularly.

Allison said...

Thanks! I agree, InStyle does have some great ideas. I pretty much look at all the wedding magazines every month they come out. I'm also a big fan of 'Bridal Guide', and 'Martha Stewart Weddings' has alot of hands-on wedding stuff. There's also a new magazine she came out with called 'BluePrint' that I like.