CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Inspiration Hits


I'm feeling inspired today. Although ... I felt inspired yesterday too. I'm TOTALLY going to have a wonderful wedding/event planning business of my very own some day! I've decided that I'd like to try and be an event coordinator's assisstant, or work for a company for at least 1-2 years, so that I can gain more experience and contacts. Then when I decide to start my own business, I can keep at least a part-time job in the beginning until I start making enough money on my own. Brilliant! :P

Although ... I was looking online for job openings and I'm finding that most wedding planners don't advertise that type of thing online. I think my best bet is trying to find out through word-of-mouth and referrals. Hmmm ...

I may have to wait awhile before I truly begin job searching anyway since I'm not positive of how much longer I'm going to be living in the area I am now. Small problem ...

And there you have it. My two cents for the day. I could add a couple more dollars, but that might make my head start spinning. :P

2 comments:

we rule the school said...

Where would you be moving to?

Allison said...

I'm not sure ... that's the problem! Because Chris wants to get his doctorat (spell?) in two years and he doesn't know where yet. Could be the San Fransisco area or some other state!