CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I May Have a Problem ...


It's funny how almost everyone looks foward to the weekends and are always saying, "Thank god it's Friday!" when weekends are usually my most dreaded part of the week because that's when I work the most ... which is a shame because of course that's the only time Chris has off. As I like to say, "Thank god it's almost summer!" :P

Speaking of summer, it's finally starting to feel more like summer this week. Last week it felt unseasonably cool for California this time of year. Not that we didn't need a little bit of rain ...

Ok ... I'm worried about myself. "I'm having a problem. I may be having a problem." (Just like Bill Murray said in 'Ground Hog Day', hehe.) So ... I like to visit MarthaStewart.com. Yes, you heard me right. But, it's SUCH a nifty site! Every day there's new video recipes, (today they have recipes for baked pasta, cute vanilla cupcakes, and poppy-seed panckaes) Plus there's a section on weddings, crafts, holidays, entertaining, home decorating, shopping, and gardeing! All the things I love! Now, you may be wondering why this is a problem. Well ... the other day in Barnes'N'Noble I wanted to buy the Martha Stewart 'Housekeeping Handbook.' Yes. A book about homekeeping tasks. AHHHH! Hahaha. Oh dear. But I didn't buy it. Wew.

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

While I'm not a huge Martha Stewart fan like you (OMG what a freak!!! ^_^), I've been getting more and more domestic in the last few years, which is really weird, considering I was a total tomboy until I was about twelve.

I looooovvvveee housekeeping things, though. Just today I scrubbed the bathroom top to bottom!