CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 20, 2007

My Legs = 2 Blocks of Lead


I think I need to stop going running right before Kung Fu class. I always run anywhere from 4-6 miles right before class and so my legs are already tired before I even start. THAT'S what happened last night. My legs felt like two blocks of lead that just couldn't get off the ground ... especially during kicking drills which I did horrible at last night. :P Thank goodness there aren't any mirrors for me to watch myself in, I would have been horrified, haha. Although, Sifu DID teach me a new segment of the two-section staff form. Woo hoo! :D

Speaking of running ... I need to go do that before work tonight ... mehhhh. Blah.

It's rather cold and rainy out ... I'd much rather crawl into my nice cozy bed and take a nap. :::sigh:::

0 comments: