CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fun Times!


The other day Chris and I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain and it was great! (Well ... after we finally got our tickets and were admitted inside the park, which took nearly TWO hours!!!) Thankfully, we each got "Play Passes," (season tickets for only $59.99!!!) So next time we go we can just walk right in. (YES!)

The first ride we went on was 'Goliath,' one of the park's biggest rollercoasters that's about 266 feet high! SO much fun. Although Chris kept saying, "I hate you" while we were waiting in line. Hehehe. Chris would zone out and try to find a "happy place" when the rollercoaster would make it's long treck up hill. I just love teasing him about it. :P

We also road on 'Tatsu', another super fun rollercoaster where you are suspended like a bug with no track beneath you the entire way. This is another ride where Chris repeatedly said, "I hate you" in line. I've never seen such a look of sheer terror on his face as I did during that ride. :P Although as we were boarding the ride, I ran over to go put my camera on the storage shelf and totally slipped and fell on my butt/side in front of everyone! It was a great moment. Well no ... not really. lol

We also road 'The Scrambler' a couple times where I got to smash Chris against the side of the car and then we road it again and he got to smash me, nearly crushing my ribs! Hahaha. I was Power Ranger laughing during the whole process so that didn't help either. :P

The downside to the day was that it was really, really windy. So windy that they had to shut many of the rollercoasters down early and we didn't get to ride them. :( Oh well. That's why we have SEASON passes! :D

The wind was also cold. VERY cold. While waiting in line for nearly TWO hours to ride 'Viper' I was grasping onto Chris trying to suck is body warmth ... which helped some what. Although even the usually very warm Chris didn't have enough body heat to help the both of us ...I was still BUTT cold.

At the end of the night, we road the good old-fashioned carousel and took some pictures, which I'm sure will turn out to be classics. After walking around the park for almost 10 hours and having had nothing to eat or drink the entire time, we were both ravenous and headed to Denny's for some good 'ol diner food. YUM.

Chris and I also went to go see the new Quentin Tarantino/Robert Rodriguez movie Grindhouse, which was basically two seperate movies with movie previews scattered throughout. It was very interesting and the first half/movie was really entertaining. I enjoyed it alot. The second half was a bit ... boring. I don't have time to write a detailed review of it right now ... so I'll leave it at that for the moment!

So yes, it's been a lovely week. Chris showed me the movie "Dragon Heart" yesterday ... Sean Connery makes a great dragon! :p

0 comments: