CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 30, 2007

Ahhh ... Noise.


Having your apartment right next to CBS studios has it's downfalls ... for instance ... the noise. My bedroom window is literally hanging right over the CBS lot and well ... quite frankly it's ANNOYING because a vast majority of the time, I wake up to the sound of table saws, hammering, and people building sets. In addition, they're currently remodeling my whole building so I ALSO get to wake up to HAMMERING right below me. It's like my own personal headache they gift wrap every morning just for me! Grrrrrr.

Kung Fu class was great last night. I knew it would be a great class when we started it off with iron wire, and the weather was perfect!

Chris invited me out to dinner with his family because his brother David is in town for spring break ... BUT of course I have to work. More grrrrrr. And I'm 110% positive that I'll be working all of Easter weekend too because EVERYONE requested off and they aren't even accepting requests anymore ... lol. :::sigh::: maybe some day I won't have to work every weekend ALL weekend.

Well I need to go running before work ... wooooosh!

0 comments: