CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Return of the Marshmallow Man


Remember how I said I had the urge to travel and that I was slightly jealous of Michelle's current trip abroad? Well, last night I just remembered that my dad and Carolyn are ALSO in the middle of a trip abroad! Today they're in Tel Aviv, a city in Israel. Over the next week they're visiting a bunch of historical sites like the Sea of Galilee, Jericho, Jerusalem, The Mount of Olives, and Mount Zion. (To name a few.) No fair no fair!

Arrrrgh. Today at the Elephant Bar I felt about as bloated as The Marshmallow Man with cramps that made me want to just curl up in a ball and die. lol. Okay, maybe not die, but atleast go home. :P On the other hand, this elderly woman I was serving informed me that, "You have such classic features! Cheek bones, and a little turned up nose. It's so darling!" LOL. It made me laugh.

0 comments: