CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 09, 2007

Yay for the 90's!

I was talking to Chris on the phone yesterday and during the conversation, he compared me to a "small asian with a big butt," and "a blonde haired, blue-eyed guy." (Don't ask!) So I responded by saying, "Well yeah, I actually do have some things in common with guys!" First I listed my love for food, and then how I love playing video games. "Wait-" Chris objected, "Super Mario really doesn't count Allison." What? I thought, I'm so hurt! My poor boyfriend is under the assumption that the only games I like are Super Mario Bros! Well, let me tell you, I had quite a few favorites back in the day! We're talking 90's Baby! Among my favorites to play while growing up were (In no particular order):
* Mario Brothers (all of them!)
* Super Mario Kart
* Yoshi's Island
* F-zero
* Street Fighter
* Mortal Kombat
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (kowabunga! lol)
* Mega Man (not to be confused with "O"-mega Man! :P)
* The Legend of Zelda
* Earth Worm Jim
* Donkey Kong Country
* Donkey Kong 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
* Pilotwings (I'm the MASTER of the rocket pack!!!)
* Tetris Attack
* Double Dragon
* Sonic
* Duck Tales
* Paper Boy 2 (oh, the memories!!!)
* Kirby's Dream Course
* Sim City (the origional before all those other SIMS games.)
* Sim City 2000
And probably some others that I can't think of right now ... unfortunetly I've been out of the loop since all the "new" stuff has come out. (Aside from playing SOME games, like Mario Party, Evil Dead, and Grand Theft Auto, lol!) Games have gotten much more complicated and detailed, and I no longer have any type of game system at my disposal to work with ... (except Chris' playstation 2 ... which I haven't really explored yet.) :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turds!!!! We didn't get to play when you were in town!

-Esther