CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 19, 2007

An Ode to My Tooth


Today, I'm mourning the loss of my beloved smiley-faced tooth earring. Last night, as I was leaning over the sink to wash my face, my little tooth fell off my ear and went straight down the sink drain. Panicked, I looked down the drain and saw my little tooth wedged in the pipe smiling back at me. CRAP! I've got to save my tooth! I quickly ran to the closet and grabbed two wire hangers in hopes of bending them in a hook shape, sticking them down the drain, and saving my earring. But JUST as I began the rescue process, my little tooth slipped away right before my very eyes. I was devastated! My tooth earrings were my TRADEMARKS at work! I was very upset. I'm still upset. WAHHH!

On a brighter note, last night I also discovered a new favorite cereal; Kellogg's Eggo Waffle cereal! (In the cinnamon flavor!) I've always been a fan of Eggo Waffles, and this cereal actually tastes like eating little mini crunchy waffles! Sooooo yummy! AND, unlike some cereals, this cereal tastes great with or without milk. I've been munching on it as a dry snack. Mmmmmm! When I asked the president his opinion on Eggo Waffles, he responded, "I agree, Eggo Waffles are quite good."

Pimples can be like tornadoes. They can pop up suddenly with little warning, do their damage very quickly, and then you're just stuck with the aftermath. That just happened to me. Friday morning I woke up and with little warning, I had about 4 pimples just suddenly pop up, and by Friday evening they had errupted, and by Saturday morning they were gone. Now I'm just stuck with the aftermath; little pink spots that mark the place where the pimple used to be. The aftermath. Those little scar like spots that take forever to heal. Arrrgh!

Okay, I think I've covered enough random topics for the day! :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHAHA wow thats great,

keep posting these random things PLEASE :)