CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blahhh


Yuck! Sunday night after I went to bed I suddenly got sick and woke up with a gross fever. My temp. yesterday rose to 104.3 which was quite uncomfortable. I got up around 11:40am, ate some outmeal, layed down on the couch from 12:30 - 9:15pm, and then transferred myself back to my bed. It was the most unproductive day ever! lol

Thankfully today I feel a little better. Last time I checked my temp. it had lowered to 101 soooo that's a good sign. On the down side, I'm really weak, I still have a head ache,and my throat hurts slightly. I'm really hoping I didn't catch strep throat, which my roommate had the other week. Gahhhh. I'll have to wait a day or two and see.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gaaa! That's horrid. You need to go see the Dr. Drink your fluids and get your rest. 104?!?!?!??! that's ridiculus. Most people would die. You must get some rest.