CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Slightly Insane

The Elephant Bar has been closed for the past couple of days due to some remodeling that they're doing in the kitchen, so I've been forced to have a few days off. It has been SOOOO nice. I neeever get to have more than ONE day off in a row. I'll get Monday off, and maybe Thursday off, but never two or more days in a ROW. So yeah, I've been hanging out at Chris' place for the past couple of days. I've watched more tv in the past couple of days then I've watched in the past 8 months. NO, REALLY. I have.

I also had a $10 rewards card from Best Buy that I needed to spend, so I bought the dvd 'Father of the Bride.' I simply love that movie! And Steve Martin is great. I watched it yesterday, which made me really happy.

I've also gotten to observe my boyfriend acting quite insane this past week due to finals. Yes ... I think I'm just as relieved that his finals ended about 2 hours ago as he is! :P (Right now he's currently singing in a high-pitched voice about Toasty and Tang. Ohhhhh boy.) Chris: "Here's a question: do old women's eye brows turn white when they're old like mens?" In all fairness, Chris would like to explain that his downward spiral to insanity was brought on by the 49 page paper he turned in earlier today.

Tomorrow, the vacation ends. Back to work! Ohhhhh goody.

0 comments: