CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Wedding Bells

Last night after watching American Idol, I stayed tuned in order to watch the premiere of the new tv show on Fox called "Wedding Bells." This new series is about three sisters who are wedding planners that took over the family wedding business after their (yet-to-be-seen) parents divorced. I must admit, I was quite excited when I found out there was going to be a show about wedding planners ... seeing that well ... I like to plan weddings.

The show has potential- every week they'll deal with bridezillas, runaway brides, mothers-of-the-brides and all the complications that accompany high-stress wedding days. There were several parts in last night's premiere that had me laughing out loud, and there were many parts that made me smile.

However, at times the comedy seemed a bit forced, like they were trying too hard. I just didn't fall in love with the characters ... although maybe I need to see more episodes in order to actually watch the characters develope. Part of the problem was that so many characters were introduced in last night's episode that there wasn't enough time during the hour to do any of them justice. But, that problem can be fixed as the show progresses.

In all, I love the idea of the show, and I found last night's show enjoyable, but there's definetly some kinks that need to get worked out before I get hooked. :P

On another note, the two girls that I want to get booted off of American Idol tonight are Antonella and Haley. I will be SOOOO pissed if Antonella makes it to the top 12!!!!! Ahhhh!

0 comments: