CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ho Hum.


I hate it when your car is dirty and it looks like it's going to rain really hard outside- and you get all excited about the upcoming free car wash- and it rains for like TWO seconds. WHICH of course leaves your car even MORE dirty then it was before.

I really want to do something ... go some where! I've been having the incredible urge to travel or do something ... probably because the only place I travel to is the Elephant Bar, lol. AND it doesn't help that Michelle is off exploring in Europe! But then again, I'm not jealous! Noooo, not me! :P I feel like I need a break in my routine ... which lately has gotten rather monotonous ... hmmm ...

YES, yes I know this blog is boring you. Why? Because I'm even boring myself. LOL.

0 comments: