CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 05, 2007

Speaking of Boobs ...

Speaking of boobs, today I finally broke down and bought another strapless bra. You see ... awhile back I invested in a nice, strapless bra from Victoria's Secret because I didn't have any ... and it was $45! Unfortunetly, a few months ago it suddenly disappeared. So I've been doing the whole 'wearing spagetti straps with the bra straps showing' thing for the past few months. To me that just looks tackey, especially when your bra doesn't match what you're wearing and it's completely showing. So today I forced myself to get another one. Yes ... it was $45. And I HATE buying a bra if I don't have at least ONE pair of underwear that matches, so I spent another $14 on a pair of matching underwear. AHHH!

On the bright side, I decided to try the new "Secret Embrace" line, (pictured above,) and it's soooo comfortable! I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to make the underwear investment like I did. : P The bras and panties have no wires, (well, obviously the panties don't have wires, lol,) but they still offer support for the boobs. Most seamless/wireless bras don't get much support, but these do! And they're really smooth, so they look great underneath clothes.

Okay, I've spent far too much time talking about boobs and bras. LOL. But yes, Victoria's Secret Embrace line, wonderful! : D

0 comments: